Saturday, September 4, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 143 "Pride"

0

What's Up Yall?:
You have no idea how loyal
and dedicated I am to you all.
I even tried to type this from my I-Phone.


Today's Topic: Pride

As you know every now and then it's my duty to talk about things that should motivate you and hopefully encourage you daily. Today, I want to talk to you about something that means a lot to me, Pride. Pride is really important. If you don't take Pride in yourself, other people won't take Pride in you. Pride is powerful. It is always important to take Pride in everything you do. If you don't set standards or goals for yourself, then you won't be able to measure your accomplishments.

If you don't feel satisfied with your efforts or take Pride in them, it is almost like you are wasting time, time that you can't/won't get back. Take Pride in yourself and the things you do, if you feel good about your efforts, that's all that matters. Pride is your own personal experience with yourself, embrace it and let it lead you full speed ahead.

Lata'

No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 143 "Pride""

Post a Comment