Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 146 "There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel"

0

In my T.I. voice, "Hello, Good Morning, What The Business It?!"
I hope you all enjoyed your Holiday weekend. Now its time to
get back to reality, that 9-5 or your j.o.b.

Today's Topic: There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel

I must apologize to all my readers for being all gloom and doom the past few days. I know that ain't like the kid, but I am human, sometimes. In an effort to cheer me up and you too, I am getting back to what I do, my calling. Today, I write to you with my motivational cap on. I want to share with you something that I have learned in my life: There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel.

Let me explain to you all what that means exactly. Sometimes we go through dark times. I mean day after day may seem rougher by the minute, but There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel. When it seems like all else has failed, all your friends have turned their back on you, and you have no on on your side, remember, There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel. When you have prayed about it, fasted about it, talked about it, shouted about it, but still there seems to be no means to your end, just know, There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel. Sometimes in life it is not about the JOURNEY we go through, but it is all about the DESTINATION. There are a number of road blocks purposefully, put in our path and detours that try to throw us off our road, but you have to keep on trucking. When you want to give up, give in, or quit, remember even in the mist of all this darkness, There Is A Light At The End Of The Tunnel, YOU JUST HAVE TO MAKE IT TO THE END.

It may not be easy and it may not be quick, but when you ARRIVE, The Light Will Shine Upon You and make your trip worth your wild.

Best,

He Who Knows Something About Being In Tunnels

No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 146 "There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel""

Post a Comment