Thursday, September 23, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 162 " Things That May You Go Hmm Too"

0

What it do folk?
As usual I hope you
all had a great day.

Today's Topic: Things That Make You Go Hmmm Too

I am not sure if I can say I have fans, but the few people that are near and dear to me who ready my blogs asked me to hit them with another round of the Things That Make You Go Hmm. I appreciate all of the few people that care enough of me to read, so I will now honor your request.

So without further ado, let the countdown begin:
  1. Is there difference between preaching prosperity and prosperity preaching?
  2. Did the original Barbie every refer to other dolls as b*tchez?
  3. Are people really so anxious to meet the Heavenly Father that they must text and drive their way into the Kingdom?
  4. If there is a thin line between love and hate, why don't we draw another one?
  5. If winners never quit and quitters never win, why do good people still lose?
  6. If you are stuck between a rock and a hard spot, what do you try to move first, the rock or the spot; how do you move a spot?
  7. Why is it that people who talk the most crap about their fighting game always get knocked out?
  8. If you know you don't like the way people talk to you, why do you find it necessary to respond?
  9. What came first, the collard or the greens?
  10. Are there more chickens on earth than humans; because with the way we eat chicken, shouldn't they be extinct by now?
I have many more but I think thats enough for the moment. Like I said on yesterday, I hope these questions spark debates and conversations you and your people can enjoy.

Have a good night,

Brutha Info

No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 162 " Things That May You Go Hmm Too""

Post a Comment