Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 153 "Think Positive"

0

Greetings All:
I hope this week is
fun and informative at
the same time.

Today's Topic: Think Positive

Maybe you all already know this, but I am still attempting to perfect the proper way to do this--Think Positive. It is of extreme importance that one Thinks Positive. I mean, if you look at the outcome of most situations, you really don't have a say so in the outcome.If you truly do all you can do to make the best of it, then you have to accept the outcome, win or lose, pass or fail. I believe in fate, in other words, what is happening now is already pre-destined. None of us can change the story, it is already written, but we can alter the chapters within the book.

Thinking Negatively will only make the improbable worse. I mean negative thoughts spawn negative actions with will produce negative outcomes. I try my hardest to avoid negative people and negativity as a whole. I don't do drama and I stay far away from liars. I try to make the best of each situation even if I know the outcome may not be favorable. People like me, I am sure, make other people sick to their stomachs. Because I am always Thinking Positive and trying to find the Good in the Worst situations. Hey, what else is there to do?! No need in trying to think negative; it won't help you in the least bit. Regardless of your circumstance, the scenario, your job, our any other situation, I strongly encourage you to Think Positive. Remember, what you Think sometimes influences what actually happens, both positively or negatively, good or bad. So do yourself a favor and Think Positive at all times

~Brother Inspire-U

No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 153 "Think Positive""

Post a Comment