Friday, September 10, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 149 "Cold-Hearted People Need Warm Loving"

0

Yep, Its here---Friday!
I wish you a safe and happy weekend.
Football season is here, so my weekends
are going to be cracking. I hope yours will
be too.

Today's Topic: Cold-Hearted People Need Warm Loving

Now, go ahead, laugh if you want to, but I am so serious. Cold-Hearted People Need Warm Loving. Have you ever met someone that is mad all the time? I mean every time you see them there is ALWAYS something wrong. Even when you try to cheer them up or offer words of encouragement, they still remain upset. Or have you encountered someone who seems like the are always waiting on the world to give them cash back in life? Like the world owes them something. Some of you may refer to these people in a different manner, but I think some of them are just Cold-Hearted and they Need some good Warm Loving.

Other who always seem to have it out for people are Cold-Hearted too. I mean those people who had an Ex in high school do wrong by them and now 2o years later they are still seeking revenge. Or that person who doesn't seem to care about anything or anyone. Or you have those people who are very selfish, self-centered, and are always looking out for themselves only. Once again, I refer to them as Cold-Hearted and they Need some Warm Loving.

I have no cure for Cold-Hearted individuals. My antidote is Warm Loving, but that too may not work. If you do have a care, perhaps you need to market it and sale it because you would make a fortune. These people are around you everyday, heck it might just be you. Spiteful people who cant accept their current circumstances in life and deal with it. Nope, they want to drive everyone else up a wall, with there hatred, vendettas, or plots to destroy others, either emotionally or physically. You Cold-Hearted folks out there, I pray for you. The only thing I can think of to Warm you and your heart up is some Warm Loving, but you probably will assassinate anyone who comes within two feet of your ignant, yes I said Ignant, AZZ.

~Brutha Love

No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 149 "Cold-Hearted People Need Warm Loving""

Post a Comment