Monday, September 13, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 152 "The V.M.A.s/ The World Of Jenks"

0

Good Morning All:
Wow, well this weekend definitely
was interesting. That is to say the least.
Let me just get right to it.

Today's Topic: The V.M.A.s/The World Of Jenks

Once again, unless you live on Saturn or somewhere you should know that MTV's V.M.A.s or Video Music Awards show came on last night. At this point, I have to say the show was overall decent. I loved the stage, but could've done without the stereotypical negroid behavior by the black men who allowed themselves to be displayed in an unseemly fashion as usual. Perhaps, these rappers don't get it. How hard is it to understand that your behavior affects us all? People of other races and places already have a negative view of who we are, how we act, and the things we do. Must we always demonstrate that we are exactly what people think---ignorant. I am probably going off on a tangent and perhaps most of the world doesn't pay attention to the way we are portrayed but dang it, I do. I am sick and tired of us acting Negroid for the cameras. Thanks to your behavior last night. Once again you Ninjas have made the so called "Hood" proud while setting the rest of us and our race back another 40 years. In the words of Dave Chappelle, "They Shouldn't Have Never Gave You Ninjas Money!"

Now, I have to talk about this new documentary, the World of Jenks that premiered last night after the VMAs too. Just to give you all a little background information, the show follows a young documentary film maker who goes around the world experiencing the lives of various individuals. In the premiere episode last night, he was following NY Rapper Maino. OMFG! I was again more embarrassed and in disarray as usual. I don't understand what to expect from you Ninjas anymore. Not only did the guy get to see the worse of our people: poor dialect, smoking weed, strip clubs, alcoholism, etc., but the young man got a strong choke hold applied around his neck and slapped several times by none other than Maino himself. Was this just for tv and ratings? Who knows, but what I do know is the young man looked visibly disturbed and you could see where Maino put his hand around this guys neck and left an obvious mark. I was floored, flabbergasted, and disturbed beyond belief. When and where will it stop?! One can do and say almost anything on tv these days, except accidentally exposing a nipple, because that would get you fined out of your mind and black-balled from All major networks. Well with the exception of the cast from Jackazz--SMGDH AGAIN!

I want to scream! I am so mad at US. Sadly enough, I know this is just the beginning. We will have an Encore and do something far worse very soon.

~Brutha I Wanna Punch Someone In The Face

Big Ups to My Boi Yeezy on a Major Performance. Loved the song.

No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 152 "The V.M.A.s/ The World Of Jenks""

Post a Comment