Sunday, August 8, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 116 "Being An Adult Sucks, Sometimes"

0

HAPPY SUNDAY PEOPLEZ:
Yeah, I know no one is celebrating because that means Monday is on the horizon.
Oh well, at least you made it another week.

Today's Topic: Being An Adult Sucks, Sometimes

I was looking at pictures of my little nieces and nephews just yesterday. As I looked at their cute little faces and into those big beautiful eyes you see some much wonder, excitement, and amazement. Then it came to me, "Enjoy it while you can little prince and princess, because when you get older the world will turn on you quickly.

How blissful it was to be a kid. Someone catered to your every needs. When you went number one or two you had someone to take care of that with joy. Not anymore. Well, I shouldn't say that because there are some of you out there who have a grown man baby at your house right now that you burp everyday. He is sleep when you go to work and in the streets when you get home. I digress. Anyway, it's such a gift to be a baby. Unfortunately, I don't remember much about my childhood, but I do know I didn't need a checkbook, a bank account, to pay bills, or do any adult-like things. The sad part about it is the children today are in such a rush to be "grown." I tell my little cousins all the time---slow down. There is no need to hurry to get a driver's license or a job. One, if you don't have a car, you are going to be forced to run errands against your will ALL THE TIME. Secondly, your check from your job isn't going to be significant enough to support your MAC lip gloss fetish our your need to have the newest pair of J's.

Being An Adult Suck, Sometimes, but it does have it perks. I guess I am one of those Toys R Us Kids---I never want to grow up. Don't Judge Me. All of you have a little kid inside you as well, you just have to endure such rough situations, you forget to enjoy life.

Peace, Love, & Sacrifice

No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 116 "Being An Adult Sucks, Sometimes""

Post a Comment