Saturday, August 14, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 122 "Its Not OVER"

0

Whats Good?
I hope you all had a great day today.

Today's Topic: Its Not OVER

I know the obvious question is: what is not over? Well, I am so glad you asked. Because frankly I was referring to that one thing that you were considering giving up on. Now I know I am always joshing around about how sometimes you have to know when to say when and while that is true, I do believe there are some things you should never give up on. I am a person that truly believes its not OVER until the fat lady sings or our time on this earth expires . I have no idea what a over sized lady and her voice has to do with quitting but its just a saying anyway. The point is, its never really OVER until you say its OVER. Don't let what other people say and do discourage you. Your are the MASTER of your fate, the Captain of your soul. If you aren't losing any sleep or hurting anyway, keep on with the pursuit of your dream. Look yourself in the mirror at night and in the morning and say, "ITS NOT OVER!" Go get'em tiger. Lol.

Best,

No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 122 "Its Not OVER""

Post a Comment