Monday, August 23, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 131 "Mercy, Mercy, Me"

0

Happy Monday Folks:
I hope this finds you in the best of health and spirits.

Today's topic: Mercy, Mercy, Me

I know most of you young bucks have no idea what this topic is about. Some of you old souls might remember the famous hit by Mr. Marvin Gaye. Just in case you don't remember I will be sure to post it for you to listen. Anywho, I am writing today about this thing called Mercy. Mercy is defined as something for which to be thankful. Now I don't know about you, but the kid got a lot to be thankful for. If you don't think you do, take a second to blink your eyes, say your name, wiggle your toes, inhale and exhale. If you can do all of those things, you have a lot to be thankful for. Mercy is something all of us should be glad about.

I know for those of you who are of religious fame, you know about Mercy. I am going to go to the pulpit, but you know that HIS Grace & Mercy is what will bring you through. In this sense, Mercy is defined as leniency and compassion. I am too glad someone shows me leniency, because I don't always get it right. I am so glad some one shows me compassion, cause all of us could us it. If I say the wrong thing today, do the wrong thing tomorrow, I ask in advance---MERCY MERCY ME.

One'


No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 131 "Mercy, Mercy, Me""

Post a Comment