Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 139 "The Proof Is In The Pudding"

0

Happy Tuesday:
I hope you all are making it through this week.
It seems to be moving fairly quickly to me.

Today's topic: The Proof Is In The Pudding

I don't know if you all have heard this saying, "The Proof Is In The Pudding," but just in case you have or haven't I'm going to interpret it for you. Now you know I have to do it in my own way, so someone may see it completely different. This is just my way of thinking which is usually left of the norm, so don't quote me.

Anywho, The Proof Is In The Pudding simply means that if you look at the evidence/pudding you can find the truth to any situation. Let me give you an example. Its like if you were a kid and your parents asked you if you had been in the cookie jar, out of fear and the sheer fact that you know you were going to get in trouble you quickly lie and say, "no." But guess what genius? Perhaps you should've wiped the cookie crumbs from around your mouth. I'll give you another. So Zakeitiah-Naynay asked you if you were out at the club last night. Of course, cuz you are a man, which means you are generally stupid, you lie and say, "of course not, Tyreeq and I went to the movies to see Karate Kid." Now first off, that is the worse lie in history. You know and so does your girl that you never go to the movies. Secondly, unless you have a "special" relationship with Tyreeq, why are two grown azz men going to the movies to see Karate Kid?! Hmmm?! Lastly, Zakeithia-Nayna's friend, Tont'A-Licious might as well own the club cuz because she be there more then the employees and of course she saw you. Your girl knew before she asked, The Proof Was In The Pudding.

I say all of this to say, "just tell the truth." Yes, it may seem more convenient not to lie, and of course you might not want to hurt ol gurl'/ol' boi, but you will hurt them worse by lying. He or she doesn't deserve it, but don't say I didn't warn you--The Proof is never far away; It Is In The Pudding.

~Self Helper


No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 139 "The Proof Is In The Pudding""

Post a Comment