Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 132 "Quality vs. Quantity"

0

Howdy:
As you usual, I hope everyone is doing well.

Today's Topic: Quality vs. Quantity

So, most recently I had a conversation with my student employees. Don't be surprised. Yes, the kid has a job and I do work with students. That is what you get for judging, lol. Anyway, we were talking about the idea of quality vs. quantity. I have chosen to share a little of that conversation with you all. You all are so privileged. You get the stuff for free, most people pay tons of money for.

Quantity vs. Quality: I don't understand why people think the more friends you have, the more people working for you, or the more people you keep around you, the better off you will be. That is absolutely an untruth. It is not about the quantity (number) or these people it is simply about the quality of these people. I would rather have 2 or 3 people in my inner circle who I know will ride or die for me, then 15 who are just there for themselves or to get their jock up. Stop finding all your security in the quantity of people who roll with you or like you and take time to evaluate the quality of these people. You know the saying, "you are who you hang around. So if your home boi/gurl is a whore, guess what people are going to say about you? No, princess, they are calling you a whore too.

Just be more strategic about those you work with, hang with, or those you call your friends. I know social networking sites got you thinking that its about the number of electronic friends you have that determine how liked or how popular you are. That rubbish, pure garbage! I can't tell you how to run your life, just saying quantity is no mas' importante' (not important). It's all about Quality.

Best,


No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 132 "Quality vs. Quantity""

Post a Comment