Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 125 "Unchain My Heart"

0

My People:
I hope you had a great day.

Today's Topic: Unchain My Heart

The late great Ray Charles once sung a song called, "Unchain My Heart." While I was listening to this song something popped in my head. How many of us still struggle with the fact that our first love is no longer around or we have gone our separate ways? Or you really know you want to go, but you can't because you love that person so much that you feel you cannot live without them. Your heart seems to be chained to that person. It would be nice if you could just call up that person, text them, or email them and ask them in the nicest way possible to, "Unchain Your Heart."

Its nothing worse then knowing you need to go or wanting to go, but you feel so connected to your former/current significant other you can't go even if you wanted to. Its tough, but these people are close to you and you love them, but we need a button like the EASY button that will that would unchain your heart from that person. It tough and we all know that special someone who will always have the best of us, even though they are gone away.

Late'

No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 125 "Unchain My Heart""

Post a Comment