Thursday, August 19, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 127 "Down, But Not Out"

0

Greetings All:
Its Thursday, which means Friday is right around the corner.
Let's rejoice and be glad it is.

Today's Topic: Down, But Not Out

Today is one of those moments when I have to tell a story of my own experience. So today, I went to pay my water bill. As I walked in the door, there were at least 10-15 people in line. Out of those people about 90% of them were attempting to get there water turned back on. I was shocked because I think some of us aren't aware of how many people are suffering in these times of financial crisis. I was there just to add monies to my account that already has a credit. For a moment, I really felt bad. But, one thing I realized is just because you are down, that doesn't mean you are out.

No matter what you go through on this earth, you will always have obstacles you have to face. It's not what you go through, its about what you learn from going through it. I know times are really hard but no matter what you go through you have to keep your head to the sky. Other people may put you down, talk down to you, and look down on you, but remember, just because you are down, that doesn't mean you are out. I know it doesn't seem like tomorrow is going to be better than today, but it most certainly will. Like I said, just because you are down, you aren't out. It ain't over unless you say its over. You may be down, but not out---Out of choices, out of options, out of the game. Don't give up, don't give in.

~Peace

Happy B-Day to my lil hommie SKYY!!!
May GOD Bless you to see countless more.

No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 127 "Down, But Not Out""

Post a Comment