Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 126 "2nd Chances"

0

Hey My People:
I want to thank all you for taking time out of your
busy schedules to spend time with me.

Today's topic: 2nd Chances

I want to take a moment and Thank GOD for 2nd Chances. Man can you imagine if none of us ever got a 2nd Chance. As I type this blog I sit here and think about all the first times I messed up in my life and how it was because I was afforded a 2nd Chance, I actually got it right. Now, while it is true you never get a 2nd Chance to make a 1st impression, sometimes your 2nd Chance helps you get it right. I would like for you to take a moment and think about how many times you didn't get something right the 1st time. It was because you got a do over or a 2nd Chance that you didn't have to live with the mistakes you make the 1st time.

2nd Chances aren't always a good thing, especially when you are extremely hurt from your 1st experience. But as the saying goes, "your live and you learn." 2nd Chances come few and far in between, so just like each moment in your life if you get a 2nd Chance you should maximize it. I don't know about you but if it wasn't for 2nd Chances I would not be the man I am today.

Message 7.0

No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 126 "2nd Chances""

Post a Comment