Sunday, August 29, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 137 "Resolution; Last Chance"

0

Good Day:
Its Sunday. Get some rest and relax today.
We got a big week coming up.

Today's Topic: Resolution; Last Chance

People, as we get closer to the 1st of September, we only have 1/4 of the year left. Yes, that means the first 3/4 of this year is history. Now, you cannot do one thing about the first 8 months, but this is your last chance to maximize the moments left in 2010. I spoke to you all awhile ago about your New Year's Resolutions. This is your Last Chance to finish what you started January 1st.

I would like for you not to have to push back another year what you could've done right here in 2010. Don't give up! If you still haven't lost the weight, quit smoking/drinking, or found that special someone you are looking for, you still have time. I am no different from you. There are a few things that I have yet to accomplish this year. I said to myself on December 31st, that this was going to be the year I get it right. I got about 4 months left to reach my goals too. Let's do it together. Take a moment to jot down those things you were suppose to accomplish this year. See what you have done and what you have not. The have nots shall be addressed immediately! It's time to actually complete a year where all your Resolutions, or at least most of them are accomplished. This is our Last Chance in 2010. We can do it together; I GOT YOU!

~Lets Get It

No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 137 "Resolution; Last Chance""

Post a Comment