Saturday, August 21, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 129 "Open Up Your Heart"

0

Happy Saturday:
I hope you all had a blast last night.
You have one more to go, so get it in.

Today's Topic: Open Up Your Heart

Today, I decided to do something good for a change. It's not that I don't do a lot of good, but today, I guess I want to encourage my people at WoodWorkz to do something good. Open Up Your Heart and learn how to receive the love you have been missing. One would be surprised by the number of people who because of unsuccessful previous relationships have become clam shells and closed their heart all the way up. I mean they have sealed their heart in a vault and it is guarded by more people then the president.

It's hard for people to continue to try to love you if you don't Open Up Your Heart. I'm not saying you have to let everyone in because all the people around you don't have the best intentions, but their are some people who mean well. But, you will lose them if you can't let go of what ol' boy/ ol' gurl, did to you. These people shouldn't have to pay the price for something they didn't cause. There is no place in this life for people who refuse to walk in love and share love. Open Up Your Heart, receive what you deserve, the love that you have been missing your whole life. Hey, he or she might be the one who finally gets it right.

Enjoy your day,

Lub Dr.

No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 129 "Open Up Your Heart""

Post a Comment