Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Shock Value: Entry 118 "Always Go With Your Gut"

0

The early bird gets the worm.
Good AM people.
Have a Blessed Day!

Today's Topic: Always Go With Your Gut

Yo! I have to admit something to you all today. I use to give out some forms of advice but not follow it. Yes, I made have been a hypocrite but after being victimized continuously, I think now its time for me to take my own advice. I am the first one to tell others that if you aren't happy with something or you don't like it; don't do it or participate in it. Now I really believe that, but because I am so passionate about the plight of people I try to serve or help, I continue to go above beyond, but like a hand touching a hot stove, I keep getting burned.

Today, I want all of you to know that this is my testimony of sorts. But, believe you me, I am going through a change and I hope you all have the power to self reflect and then try to wrong your rights or fix your flaws too. I want you to know that no matter what you see in front of you or you think is best: Always go with your gut. The gut doesn't lie. If you feel inside that you shouldn't go out, don't go. If you feel inside that he or she isn't good for you, let them go. Never hire someone you don't want to fire. Never let your mind tell your body that it can do something that you may not actually live through. If there is any doubt, uncertainty, or a point where you are on the fence---Always Go With Your Gut!

Life is too short. Just recently I had a reminder of that. (Tearing up a bit). R.I.P. : D.K.J. "You will always be DEAN to me, Big Hommie!" GOD has another Angel by his side.

~Speechless........

No Response to "Shock Value: Entry 118 "Always Go With Your Gut""

Post a Comment